AND ULTIMATE TIPS TO OVERCOME TOP 6 RELATIONSHIP ISSUES.
1. Lack of Trust
unresolved trust issues grow deeper resulting in a relationship breakdown.
- Firstly, always try to be honest and truthful.
- Second and the most important thing Openness is a key to a healthy relationship.
This is how 3 letters kill our 12 letters
Egoism is the number one reason why 99 per cent of relationships fail these days.
- Always try to be kind and considerate to your partner.
- Make a transition from ‘me’ to ‘we’.
- When nails grow long, we cut nails not fingers. Similarly, whenever there is ego in a relationship cut your ego, not the relationship.
3. Compatibility issues
Incompatibility can cause more frustration than it’s worth and can eventually tear down the relationship apart completely.
- Don’t place unnecessary restrictions. Respect each others’ views and opinions.
- Relationship compatibility can be achieved ONLY if you come out of your comfort zone
- Be supportive and respect his or her differences.
4. Poor communication
Conflicts are common in any relationship. But the real thing is how well we communicate and resolve it at the earliest.
- Speak a little less and listen a little more. Listening to your partner is the most effective way to prevent communication issues.
- Don’t bring up unrelated past issues over and over. Just discuss the current issue and try to solve it.
- Lastly, speaking every day is very important, especially in a long-distance relationship.
Excessive anger is one of the serious concerns why relationships fail nowadays in particular. So, learn to control anger before it controls you.
Here are some tips :
- Firstly, take your time to calm yourself to think about why you are angry and how to deal with it.
- Try to identify the possible solutions that can solve the issue
- Most importantly, think before you utter even a single word while you are angry.
- Don’t start discussions when you are tired.
6. Lack of time
Lack of time leads to unhappy relationships creating rooms for the breakup.
Working is important, but don’t put your business before your relationship.
- Find the best time that suits you both. Try to set aside a few hours for each other every day. Say about 20 minutes in the morning and evening.
- Go for a date at least once a month. This will give you enough time to spend together and keep your passion and spark alive over time.
We discussed 6 relationship issues and how to overcome this. For this type of article keep visiting teensdiaries